Communication is an essential skill for all managers and leaders. Intention and Impact are entirely different and the volume of difficulties that arise over miscommunication are vast. Communication is the process by which people attempt to share meaning via the transmission of symbolic messages. It plays a key role in the success of an organisation and can boost your organisations overall performance.
Communicating more confidently is a skill that can be learnt and practiced daily. John Baldoni stated that “Communication is the glue that holds organisations together”.
What this course will give you:
This course will equip you with the skills to communicate more confidently and persuasively in the workplace.
Who Should Attend:
Executives at all levels who need to communicate more effectively in the workplace.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Use the principles of psychology to ensure that their message is heard and understood, that your meaning is clear and resonant.
- Prevent time wasting by developing clear messages with purposeful meaning and compelling arguments.
- Build on your own presence and confidence in presenting your case, whether over the phone, in an email, in a meeting or on site.
[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion active_section=”0″ collapsible_all=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”Session One: The Fundamentals of Communication” tab_id=”1497885242504-b5e92998-675c”][vc_column_text]
- Communications 101
- 5 Functions of Effective Communication,
- Creating Clarity in Message
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Session Two: Connecting & Building Rapport” tab_id=”1497885242592-dcde12df-c70e”][vc_column_text]
- STAR Model, Nine Levers of Connection
- Attending Skills – 4 elements of mindful goal focussed presence,
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Session Three: Listening & Giving Feedback ” tab_id=”1497885336001-0d2446e5-5c7d”][vc_column_text]
- Listening Effectively : Do’s and Don’ts, Barriers to Listening,
- Effective Feedback .what is it & How to do it,
- Harnessing the skills of listening
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Session Four: Communicating & Difficult Conversations” tab_id=”1497885350916-788a85c0-74dd”][vc_column_text]
- Tailoring your Style, Know your own conflict response style,
- Case Study: Resolve an interpersonal Dispute
- General principles of Effective Communication:
- How to communicate difficult messages & maximise the impact of positive news
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Session Five: Influencing ” tab_id=”1497885374549-6afd73f3-ef7e”][vc_column_text]
- Maximising impact by the effective use of Communication Channels
- Maximising personal Influence
- Making a persuasive case for what you want
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][vc_column_text]Find out more information about this course or about how we can help your organization.
Please contact us now email@example.com or 01 2934741[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]