Meeting Facilitation Skills
The effectiveness of business meetings can be blunted by irrelevancy, territorial disputes, and even personal animosities – all because there is no coherent thinking behind their assembly and supervision. Yet, managed properly, the routine meeting can be a hugely dynamic and efficient platform for setting corporate objectives, agreeing strategies, reviewing progress on key projects, and prioritising the allocation of resources.
Meeting Facilitation Skills takes a fresh and innovative approach to an age-old issue. It instructs management on how to structure workplace meetings so as to maintain focus, avoid wasteful conflict, and deliver concrete, measurable results.
What this course will give you:
This highly practical one-day course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to enhance your reputation in a professional environment to manage and deliver effective meetings and results in today’s competitive business environment.
Techniques and templates will be explored and practiced to enable you to achieve successful outcomes from your professional meetings with authenticity.
Who should attend:
- Management who wish to optimise their management skills when conducting effective meetings
- People managers who place a value on their time and want to achieve good will and motivation from all people who participate at meetings
- Managers and facilitators who need to achieve desired outcomes at business meetings first time
- Managers who want to effectively communicate business strategy first time
- Become more effective with your communication at meetings
- Learn how to run meetings efficiently
- Gain more successful outcomes from your meetings
- Plan more effectively and get better results
[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion active_section=”0″ collapsible_all=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”Module 1: Introduction and review of outline” tab_id=”1497885242504-b5e92998-675c”][vc_column_text]
- Meeting management – facilitated strategy workshop
- Facilitated strategic meetings
- Facts on time spent at meetings
- Three prongs to effective meetings
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Module 2: Preparing for meetings ” tab_id=”1497885242592-dcde12df-c70e”][vc_column_text]
- The Purpose Imperative
- Timing and Sequence
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct in-house group consensus meeting
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Module 3 Managing the communication dynamics in meetings” tab_id=”1497885336001-0d2446e5-5c7d”][vc_column_text]
- Difficult People
- Difficult Conversations
- Closing a meeting
- Case study:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][vc_column_text]Find out more information about this course or about how we can help your organization.
Please contact us now firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 2934741[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]