Dynamic, Competitive and high stakes – this course will teach you how to attain the best possible outcome in high-stakes negotiations. You will expand and refine your negotiation skills and develop effective strategies that get results—whether you are closing a routine sale or put your signature to a high-stakes deal on which your company’s future depends. We’ll walk you through every step of the deal making process and let you run off as a champion master negotiator.
What this course will give you:
Prepare for and navigate complex negotiations, examine the psychology of decision making, and even predict the outcome of strategic interactions. This fast-paced program will enhance your ability to negotiate more effectively, close successful deals, resolve disputes, and bring greater value to key relationships.
Achieve greater effectiveness at the negotiating table, craft deals that create maximum value for all parties, and manage complex negotiations.
Who Should Attend:
This course is an essential for Ireland’s business leaders who must negotiate on a daily basis. Executives across diverse functions and industries, including those charged with overseeing product management, marketing, advertising, business development, sales and Senior executives from large established companies who are responsible for complex business negotiations and who face complex and challenging negotiations.
- Change from seeking the win to solving the problem
- Equip you with powerful practical strategies to deal with negotiations
- Gain advanced negotiation and dispute resolution strategies
- Learn to influence and persuade in any given situation
- Understand the psychology of investigations
- Clarify your objectives and goal setting
- Understand the difference between selling, negotiation, manipulation and persuasion.
- Understand Distributive and Integrative negotiation and when to use them
- Master the seven skills of more effective negotiators.
- .Develop problem solving techniques , understand adversarial versus partnership negotiations and identify the true power and position of both parties.
- Prepare and design a total negotiation plan for likely upcoming negotiations in your business including.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Develop problem solving techniques, understand adversarial versus partnership negotiation and identify the true power and position of both parties[/vc_column_text]
Course Outline Practical Negotiation Skills delivered by Negotiation skills specialist Margaret Considine
- The Fundamentals of Negotiation; understanding the goal, the ground rules and what is negotiation.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Session Two: Effective Persuasion in Bargaining ” tab_id=”1497885242592-dcde12df-c70e”][vc_column_text]
- What is effective persuasion, and how to become adept at listening and questioning
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Session Three: The Process of Negotiation ” tab_id=”1497885336001-0d2446e5-5c7d”][vc_column_text]
- Understanding the negotiation process, and your bargaining style
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Session Four: Negotiation and Persuasion in Action ” tab_id=”1497885350916-788a85c0-74dd”][vc_column_text]
- Putting it into practice with a case study
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][vc_column_text]Find out more information about this course or about how we can help your organization.
Please contact us now email@example.com or 01 2934741[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]