From Information Overload to Organised Productivity
Productivity coaching is perfect for Executives or any professional who doesn’t have the time to come to a workshop and later spend time integrating our system. Let us come to you. We will spend 1 to 2 days co-designing a Workflow Management system which matches your way of thinking and working.
What this day will give you:
Learn while we work on your inbox, your paperwork and your daily tasks. We will also provide you with the tools to help you to get organised and the on-going support to make sure that you stay organised! Our Workflow Management System is custom tailored to your natural way of working.
A huge benefit is that your actual work is the “curriculum” so lots of things actually get done during our time together.
Who should attend:
- Any executive who wants to work more effectively
- Individuals feeling stressed or overloaded with work
- Busy Leaders and managers who never seem to find the time to fit it all in
- Save up to 1 hour a day
- Take control of workload
- Gain more clarity and focus
- Learn how to prioritise effectively
- Feel more organised and clutter free
[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion active_section=”0″ collapsible_all=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”Module 1: The Fundamentals of Productivity” tab_id=”1497885242504-b5e92998-675c”][vc_column_text]
- Understanding your Current World of Work and what working smarter might mean for you
- Recognising challenges and opportunities in your workplace
- Understanding horizons of focus tasks, projects, goals
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Module 2: Preparing for Enhanced Productivity” tab_id=”1497885242592-dcde12df-c70e”][vc_column_text]
- Preparing the Mind for enhanced Focus, capturing work to be done in a system
- Understanding What is an effective workflow with The Map for Action
- Preparing your Environment for Improved Productivity (Ergonomics)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Module 3: Accomplishing Goals & Priorities” tab_id=”1497885336001-0d2446e5-5c7d”][vc_column_text]
- Appreciating the value of goals and how the subconscious mind can help you achieve them.
- Clarify your goals to identify priorities.
- Recognising priorities whether urgent or important (Eisenhower)
- Understand what Merits your focus. (Pareto Principle)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Module 4 : High Performance Workflow Management” tab_id=”1497885350916-788a85c0-74dd”][vc_column_text]
- Manage your Tasks and daily priorities
- Learning how to get to “Inbox Zero”
- Scheduling and planning your success
- Learning the Weekly Review system to maintain good productivity habits
- Understanding the power of small focus and weekly planning
- Creating a Personalised Action Plan
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][vc_column_text]Find out more information about this course or about how we can help your organization.
Please contact us now firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 2934741.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]