Beat Procrastination, learn how to focus and get more done with this practical one day workshop.
Ever feel like you don’t have enough time to do all the things you need to do? This workshop will show you how to manage your time, your energy and your resources to enable you to have a workflow second to none.
What this course will give you:
Get expert advice how to manage your day more effectively and leave feeling motivated and inspired to take control of your workflow and your life. This is a one day programme that will enhance your ability to get more work done in less time with less stress.
Who Should Attend:
- Any executive who wants to work more effectively
- Individuals feeling stressed or overloaded with work
- Busy Leaders and managers who never seem to find the time to fit it all in
Module 1: The Fundamentals of Productivity
- Understanding your Current World of Work and what working smarter might mean for your
- Recognising challenges and opportunities in your workplace
- Understanding horizons of focus tasks, projects, goals
Module 2: Preparing for Enhanced Productvity
- Preparing the Mind for enhanced Focus, capturing work to be done in a system
- Understanding What is an effective workflow with The Map for Action
- Preparing your Environment for Improved Productivity (Ergonomics)
Module 3: Accomplishing Goals & Priorities
- Appreciating the value of goals and how the subconscious mind can help you achieve them.
- Clarify your goals to identify priorities.
- Recognising priorities whether urgent or important (Eisenhower)
- Understand what Merits your focus. (Pareto Principle)
Module 4 : High Performance Workflow Management
- Manage your Tasks and daily priorities
- Scheduling and planning your success
- Clarity about results to be achieved and next actions required.
Module 5 : High Performance Email Management
- Discovering how to get to Inbox Zero and take control of your inbox
- Learning the Weekly Review system to maintain good productivity habits
- Understanding the power of small focus and weekly planning
- Implementing the Action Plan
Optional One to One at desk Coaching to compliment this workshop