From Information Overload to Organised Productivity
Productivity coaching is perfect for Executives or any professional who doesn’t have the time to come to a workshop and later spend time integrating our system. Let us come to you. We will spend 1 to 2 days co-designing a Workflow Management system which matches your way of thinking and working.
What this day will give you:
Learn while we work on your inbox, your paperwork and your daily tasks. We will also provide you with the tools to help you to get organised and the on-going support to make sure that you stay organised! Our Workflow Management System is custom tailored to your natural way of working.
A huge benefit is that your actual work is the “curriculum” so lots of things actually get done during our time together.
Who should attend:
- Any executive who wants to work more effectively
- Individuals feeling stressed or overloaded with work
- Busy Leaders and managers who never seem to find the time to fit it all in
Module 1: The Fundamentals of Productivity
- Understanding your Current World of Work and what working smarter might mean for you
- Recognising challenges and opportunities in your workplace
- Understanding horizons of focus tasks, projects, goals
Module 2: Preparing for Enhanced Productivity
- Preparing the Mind for enhanced Focus, capturing work to be done in a system
- Understanding What is an effective workflow with The Map for Action
- Preparing your Environment for Improved Productivity (Ergonomics)
Module 3: Accomplishing Goals & Priorities
- Appreciating the value of goals and how the subconscious mind can help you achieve them.
- Clarify your goals to identify priorities.
- Recognising priorities whether urgent or important (Eisenhower)
- Understand what Merits your focus. (Pareto Principle)
Module 4 : High Performance Workflow Management
- Manage your Tasks and daily priorities
- Learning how to get to “Inbox Zero”
- Scheduling and planning your success
- Learning the Weekly Review system to maintain good productivity habits
- Understanding the power of small focus and weekly planning
- Creating a Personalised Action Plan