(Course Certified by MII)
This training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills in conflict resolution and mediation and is delivered in four units of 15 hours each. It is approved by the Mediators Institute of Ireland (MII) as a certified training course for mediators.
This is a highly interactive and integrated programme, bringing together the essential knowledge skills and attitudes for the demanding work of facilitating the resolution of emotion and interest based conflict. The content consists of a mixture of theoretical presentation, an exploration of how theory applies to practice and skills development through exercises and role play.
It aims to integrate participants’ experience and abilities with mediation and conflict management.Who Should Attend:
This course is for managers, HR practitioners, team leaders, consultants, advisers and others who negotiate and deal with conflict and dispute resolution. Officials and Trade Union representatives, or anybody at any level with responsibility for resolving workplace disputes and conflict.
- This programme is certified by the Mediators Institute of Ireland (MII)
- Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to resolve everyday conflict
- Gain knowledge of conflict theory and the mediation paradigm
- Develop your skills and get positive feedback
- Reduce conflict and its cost in the workplace
- Mediate and negotiate like a professional
- Gain skills of workplace and commercial mediation
- Delivered by some of Ireland’s leading experts in mediation
- Ireland’s only course to deliver core mediation, work place and commercial mediation
- One to one support and feedback
- We administer MII membership on completion of exam
- Course fee includes all course notes, articles an core text book, The Mediators Handbook
OUR EXPERTISE IS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- We are Advanced Practise Mediators (ISO in Ireland)
- We sit strategically as thought leaders in Mediation Nationallly (Council Member of MII)
- We train accredited mediators
- We lecture and train to Masters level in Mediation
- We focus on Workplace and Commercial disputes